The Caravan Travel Representative will receive and assist you at Madinah Airport or any five star hotel in Madina then the journey will start from the Airport or hotel to Al Ula and Madain Saleh by an air-conditioned transport and this will take around 4 hours to reach Al Ula and check in at the hotel. Stay at the hotel for the night to have rest for the morning tour.
Breakfast is served at 7:00 AM. Around 8:00 AM. Visiting the historical area of Madain Saleh to see Al-Fared Palace, Al-Bent Palace, The Nabatean Water Well, Alhejaz Railway Station, Al-Ula Museum, AL-Dewan and the other tombs, old historical sights of AL-Khoribat and some old rocks scripts. Finishing around 12:30 Afternoon and driving back to the hotel for rest and lunch. The tour will restart at 4:30 PM by visiting the Magical Elephant Rock, Musa Bin Nosair fort, The lions Graveyard. Enjoying the amazing sunset and the awesome landscaping. Before the sunset the group will head back to the hotel and relax for the rest of the night.
Breakfast is served at 08:00 AM. The tour will take start for this day by driving to see the Old City of Al-Ula and its old ruins, The Old Hejaz Train and relax back at the hotel for lunch and rest. In the afternoon the group will check out the hotel and will start proceeding to Madinah airport for departure.
- An air-conditioned transportation throughout the tour for two or three days.
- 1 or 2 nights on bed & breakfast basis.
- Permit from the Supreme Commission of Tourism & Antiquities to Explore the Madain Saleh & surroundings.
- English speaking professional tour guidance will be provided.
- Soft drinks are provided.
- Any service not mentioned above, no air ticket included.
- Personal expenses like laundry, shopping, telephone, WI-FI internet etc.
- 3 days/2 nights Program.
For the package cost please contact firstname.lastname@example.org