In order to get you Umrah visa from Saudi Consulate we will require following documents.
- Inoculation against meningitis original certificate.
- Copy of birth certificate for children.
- Copy of marriage certificate for a couple.
- Submit two recent passport pictures with white background only.
- Submit a passport that is valid for seven months from the date of travel.
- passport must be digital or machine readable (no hand written non US passport)
- passport must have two visa blank pages side by side, it is must
- Copy of color Green Card and original green card (For non-US Citizens).
- For Non-US citizens, provide original Green Card, or copy of advanced parole, or one of the following valid visa endorsed on your passport: H1B, H-3, H-4, L-1, F-1, J-1, M-1 and R-1.
- Please fill out the visa application completely. [Download Visa Application]
- Please sign the terms and condition page after reading it carefully and send us along with your documents. [Disclaimer]
- Pilgrims who have non-Islamic names must have a certificate or a letter from a Islamic Center showing their conversion to Islam.
- All documents required with return paid overnight FedEx envelop only.
(Please do not use any mailing service other than FedEx).