In order to get you Hajj visa from Saudi Consulate we will require following documents.
- Inoculation against meningitis shots original certificate.
- Copy of birth certificate for children.
- Copy of marriage certificate for a couple.
- Submit Four recent passport pictures with white background only.
- Submit a passport that is valid for seven months from the date of travel.
- passport must be digital or machine readable (no hand written non US passport)
- passport must have two visa blank pages side by side, it is must.
- Copy of US Re-Entry permit (copy of color Green Card is also required).
- Copy of color Green Card and original green card (For non-US Citizens).
- Please fill out the visa application completely. [Download Visa Application]
- Please sign the terms and condition page after reading it carefully and send us along with your documents. [Disclaimer]
- Pilgrims who have non-Islamic names must have a certificate or a letter from a Islamic Center showing their conversion to Islam.
- All documents required with return paid FedEx envelop only.
(Please do not use any mailing service other than FedEx).